Using photos of Alexander Khimushin (other than for social media)
This topic covers the usage of the photos by Alexander Khimushin (hereinafter Photos) in any possible way, except social media sharing. As a general rule, if you seek permission or a license to use Photos you should contact Alexander and discuss your case directly. However, before you contact him, the following guidelines may address some of your questions:
- Permission to print Photos in any form cannot be granted under any circumstances.
- High-resolution files of Photos cannot be provided under any circumstances.
- The use of Photos in article or presentation about The World in Faces photo project is welcomed.
3.1. For terms of usage, please refer to a dedicated FAQ question.
- The use of Photos in articles or presentations about Indigenous Peoples is allowed. T&C must be discussed prior to usage.
- The use of Photos in articles or presentations that contain photos of other photographers is not allowed.
- The use of Photos in an article or presentation that covers other unrelated topics is not allowed.